HCI Project 2007

HCI 2 is a module at the Computer Science school at the University of Birmingham. The HCI Project 2007 blog is the place where the team will discuss ideas and processes involved in developing a 'useful piece of technology' for our target audience - children <= 11 years old.

Monday, February 26, 2007

Inspiration Tray

I thought it might be a good idea to have an external area where we can store images that we fine 'inspirational' or simply images that we don't want to post about, but think are useful. I set up an account for the group on photobucket.com. I'll e-mail everyone's university account with the login details, then feel free to upload any images you think are relevant. There is a link to the photobucket on the sidebar under Inspiration Tray.

I've also set up the slideshow on the sidebar using slide.com. You can directly upload images to it using photobucket.com. It is possible to set up individual accounts using the same slide area, but it is tricky. If you wish to do anything to the slide, either log in using my username: ug63eeh@cs.bham with the same password for the photobucket.com or contact me and I'll tell you how to create your own username within the same setup.

I hope you like the slideshow, as it will act as a way to focus your attention whilst thinking and editing posts etc. Let me know what your opinion of it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home